A Fresh Start

Kiln shed and garden
Wow, hard to believe it has been two years since my last post! Life has been busy and so much has happened since 2014. We have a new addition to our family of two! A birthday present for my son in the form of a goldendoodle pup joined us shortly after the last post.
Cosmo
I also started a new online business which has taken up a lot of my time, check it out:

www.ekobanz.com

I am enjoying this new venture very much and learning a lot on the way! It is so different from making pots and firing kilns! Learning about online marketing and all that entails is information that is helpful across the board. My hands don't get quite as messy either :)
Getting back in the clay studio again feels amazing though and I am just itching to move things along! Here is a small glimpse of some new work.
Dry pots ready for bisque
I promise to post more soon! It has been a difficult few years for me...divorce and moving can be daunting but I am excited about the future and can't wait to open the studio to all of you once again!

Comments

Popular Posts