Firing and Booth Photos






I just came across some of the photos I took of the last firing and realized I've been neglectful in sharing them with everyone.  I'm gearing up for another firing scheduled for the begining of November...summer was very busy in our gallery and around our house and studio.  It was one of the nicest summers we've had since we moved here almost 12 years ago.  The days were very warm and sunny, and we were outside as much as possible.  At night the temps dropped , making it perfect sleeping weather...it really could not have been any better!  It is now fall, and we are surrounded with amazing hues of gold, red and orange...I'm hoping for an indian summer, but I can already feel old man winter traveling our way.  Here are some photos of the kiln firing and some booth shots from the spring and summer shows...

Comments

Popular Posts